Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So I'm Back...Swagger Lyk Us

Swagger like us,Lyrical is boss
If u chilling with me,yeah u always on point
Dissing me is like making a bad free throw,no point
I rock more stones than a diseased kidney
Looking so plush am spending next week in Sydney
I gat 2 much swag, am incredible like the hulk
I don't pray for enemies,i prey on them like a hawk
Baggy jeans,Converse sneaks and my hood like a monk
Got a bank account so fat like i fed it on junks
Am decked in so much bling
Money talks?..I gat girls dancing to my tune they say my money sings
I sweep girls of 'em feet like Aladdin's carpet
Plus i gat more swag than the 21st alphabet



I'm off the chain like a broken pendant
Swag so ferocious like hungry red ants
The name is ADONYE,am looking so plush and fly
Am gonna be here long enough to see u haters die
Like my BB,my game is bold
Rock so much Ice even my neck is cold
Am the kind of GUY ur girlfriend sees and have a crush
I don't even need to blush before She get's the rush
Haters following me like twitter
But i ditch them in the gutter
U think I ain't tight enough,well that's funny
Golden watch strapped on my wrist......who the fuck said time isn't money..

JADA..

2 comments: